- PHONE (904) 318-7398
The best way to reach us
- Individual Riding Reservations and Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birthday Party Reservations and Questions email@example.com
Please click on the, View Larger Map Link, below the map to see all of the Jacksonville area to determine the best way of travel from your location.
USE CAUTION: GPS units and certain Map websites have directed some the very long way to get here.
Our Address 10622 103rd St. Jacksonville Fl 32222
Once you make your way to the I-295 & 103rd St. exit. Exit off I-295, on to 103rd street and go West towards Cecil Field on 103rd St. Go 4.5 miles on 103rd st. and we are on the left hand side, just past redlight at Piper Glen Blvd.
View Larger Map
How old do you have to be to drive? and other driving requirements?
DRIVING & RIDING REQUIRMENTS:
1. No age requirement, however 7-8 years old are usually just tall enough to reach the pedals.
2. Drivers just have to be 48 inches tall to reach the pedals to drive.
3. Passengers have to be 36 inches tall to ride.
4. Only one adult per buggy.
5. Adult and child or two kids may ride in the same buggy.
6. Eye Protection provided.
7. Long hair must be tied up.
8. Closed toe shoe recommended.
7. Helmets available on request.
How fast do the buggies go? and other buggy info?
1. All buggies have two seats.
2. Adjustable speeds, determined by experience of the driver.
3. We start Beginners off slow until they get the feel for it.
4. Experienced drivers are able to go faster.
5. They do not go super fast but quick enough to slide in the turns.
How much does it cost?
1 Buggy = $25.00 per buggy for 24 min ride time
2 Buggy Package = $25.00 2 buggies for 12 min ride time
Add a passenger for $3.00 per buggy
You are able to purchase and we send up to 6 buggies out on the track at one time.
$250.00 4Buggy Party
$275.00 5Buggy Party
$325.00 6Buggy Party
How do I make reservations?
Birthday Parties may Book online on our Calendar page or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I find B-Day party details and pricing info?
BIRTHDAY PARTY DETAILS
Please refer to our Birthday Parties page to see all B-Day party details and pricing.
Do we have printable invitations?
YES please refer to our B-Day Invitation page to view and print party invitations complete with directions.
How do I find out what time spots are currently available and reserved?
Please refer to our Calendar of Availability page to view a calendar with time spots currently available.
Where do I go upon arrival for a birthday party and individual riding?
You will notice driving as you approach a parking area and a pavilion area.
Once you park, make your way to the pavilion/check-in area where one to two available pavilions are awaiting your arrival.
Please arrive 10-15 Minutes early and begin set up at any available pavilion of your choice.